Trips & Rates
Venice Deep Sea Fishing Charters
Relentless Sportfishing offers highly productive Venice Fishing Charters that will transport you to the incredible Gulf of Mexico where the water is deep and blue. We offer Venice offshore fishing charters that target yellowfin tuna, mahi, wahoo, marlin, sharks and more. One of our most popular deep sea fishing charters targets Yellowfin Tuna. Venice tuna fishing is an unforgettable experience for anglers that are in search of a spectacular fight!
Captains Joey & Neil have numerous years of experience fishing out of Venice, Louisiana. They are in a rare category of Full-Time Charter Fishing Captains that fish every single day in Venice and specialize in Louisiana Tuna fishing. They know where the fish are located based on daily activity and current conditions. Both captains keep a shared private log book that allows them to track fish movements. Our Venice offshore fishing charters are fun for anglers of all experience levels, ages, corporate outings, bachelor parties and much more. Our 36′ Yellowfin is the best fishing boat money can buy for our area and is powered with triple outboards to get you to the tuna grounds fast and comfortably. This means more time on the water fishing and an overall better experience when you come fishing with us. Give us a call to book your next Venice fishing charter.
Here are our rates:
Rates are based on a maximum of 6 people (by law we can only take six passengers).
- Full Day (10hrs)- $2,000 PLUS FUEL
We take a $500 deposit up front to hold your date. The remaining balance ($1500) is to he paid after the trip.
- Call about Duck Hunting
- All deposits are non-refundable. Unless we cancel due to weather or mechanical issues.
- Deposits are good for up to 1 year from booked date.
- If you cancel within a week of the trip you forfeit deposit.
- If you cancel within 48 hours, the day of the charter or don’t show, you are charged 100% full price of charter.
- Pricing does not include fuel.
- Any equipment damaged and/or lost on the vessel over $250.00 (rods, reels, gaffs, ect.) clients are liable for once settling up for the remaining balance of the trip.
- GRATUITY APPRECIATED! (Average 20%)
Let’s Go Fishing!